Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New casserole attempt

So I didn't take a picture of my finished product, sorry. However it did end up looking just like the picture I mean it's a casserole kinda hard to mess up. Now here is my review on it.

It was definitely a super easy meal to make. Its also one you can mix together ahead of time and have someone throw it in the oven for you before you get home. My boyfriend, Corey, loved it! He said he would want me to make it again. I however wasn't sold on it. The bacon was good. Cheese was good. Noodles good. To me personally I expected more flavor! After I put all the ingredients together I just thought it would be like a cheesy explosion on my fork. I was disappointed and I am going to make some changes to this recipe next time I make it. I will make it again because it did taste very good I just think it needs more umf. This casserole would really be perfect for a BBQ or family gathering instead of typical baked ziti.

No comments:

Post a Comment